ICMSA has an excellent reputation for financial management. We focus on the financial objectives of the Conference and use well-established procedures to achieve them. These include delegate boosting through well-executed marketing plans, seeking competitive quotes and using a flexible and detailed budget to keep a close eye on the bottom line. The Conference Organising Committee has access not only to the appointed ICMSA Event Director of your meeting, who will manage the budget, but a team of staff who will assist in delivering a goal-driven financial strategy.
ICMSA manages and takes responsibility for the proper and timely financial management of your Conference. This includes providing a monthly statement and reporting to the Organising Committee at each meeting. As part of our financial management service we:
- Prepare a detailed Conference expense budget specifying fixed/variable expenses for three budget scenarios, with ongoing updates.
- Monitor expenditure against the budget, ensuring costs are kept within the budget and provide regular reports.
- Offer assistance in determining registration inclusions, policies for refunds, cancellations and complimentary registrations.
- Establish merchant facilities for the processing of delegate payments by credit card.
- Check and provide invoices to the Organising Committee for payment approval, assigning account codes and maintaining records of all transactions.
- Present regular profit and loss accounts with reports on revenue streams, including registration fees and sponsorship income.