Conferences provide exhibitors and sponsors with a unique opportunity to share their story with delegates in a powerful and strategic way. A conference exhibition and exclusive sponsorship packages can add value to the meeting for participants and a real impact on the event’s financial bottom line.
Managing the process of securing commercial support and fulfilling exhibitor and sponsor agreements requires special expertise in marketing, promotion and creating an environment conducive to exceeding expected outcomes.
ICMSA has a dedicated Exhibition and Sponsorship Department which:
- Research and develop a prospectus outlining the opportunities for exhibiting at and sponsorship of your project
- Actively selling the opportunities to the target market
- Producing floor plans, sponsorship and exhibition manuals
- Managing all external suppliers, EG: freight, exhibition booths, signage, security, etc
- Liaising with sponsors and exhibitors, including payments
- On-site liaison with all exhibitors and sponsors