About us: ICMS Australasia (ICMSA) is Australia’s oldest Professional Conference Organiser, having been established since 1966. Our event portfolio extends well into 2024 and covers a wide range of fields including science, medicine, education and government-led events.
We recently won the Platinum Event of the Year in the pinnacle Award Category granted by MEA – which is the highest-ranking Event Award that can be given, against all other events across all event categories. SportAccord 2019 won the State Legacy Award (QLD), State Government Event of the Year Award (QLD), National Government Event of the Year Award and Platinum Event of the Year Award. In 2019, we were awarded two National Event Awards for our delivery of the IEEE International Congress on Robotics and Automation. Also in 2019, we managed RoboCup 2019, the world’s pre-eminent coding competition which attracted over 2,000 competitors from over 50 countries.
Our reputation is one of professionalism, authenticity and innovation and we are passionate about our corporate legacy being intertwined with the successes of our clients.
We are offering the opportunity for an internship to assist in the future development of the Business Events Industry.
- You need to have the legal right to live and work in Australia.
- You must reside in Sydney, NSW.
- Your spoken and written English is completely fluent.
- We do not expect you to have experience within the industry, but you must have a willingness to learn.
- You have great interpersonal relationship skills and great phone etiquette.
- You are reliable and accountable.
- You enjoy working in a team environment in a relaxed but professional culture.
Why intern with us?
- World-class event management training.
- Immediate start available.
- This internship can be used for course credit/RPL or used to build your portfolio of experience.
- The internship will provide hands-on experience in preparing for and running events.
- You will work on some of the largest events being delivered in Australia in 2021.
- You will report directly to the Director Conferences who has over 15 years of Business Events experience.